I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), licensed by New York State to diagnose, create treatment plans, and practice psychotherapy. I received my Master’s Degree in Social Work from Columbia University and a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Welfare with a minor in Education from the University of California, Berkeley. I have been practicing psychotherapy for over 10 years and have experience working with adult individuals, couples and groups, as well as adolescents. I have been in private practice since 2004. In 2011, after 10 years of service at District Council 37’s Personal Service Unit and some time at The Brooklyn Center for Psychotherapy, I started a family and made a personal choice to focus on my family and the practice that I had started to build. My clinical approach and interventions are informed by the integration of such frameworks as traditional talk therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Motivational Interviewing and Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT).
- National Association of Social Workers
- International Association of Yoga Therapists
- American Society of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists
Post Graduate Training:
- Flexible Cognitive Behavior Therapy April 2013-June 2013
- Beck Institute for Cognitive Behavior Therapy January 2014
- Modern Institutes For Sex Therapy Training March 2015-program complete October 2016
If you would like to learn more please CONTACT ME.