I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) and I practice clinical social work and psychotherapy with adult individuals, couples, and groups. I specialize in sex therapy.
I received my Masters in Social Work from Silver School of Social Work at New York University and a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and a minor in Gender and Women’s Studies at Southern Methodist University.
In addition to my work at this practice, I also provide psychotherapy at Postgraduate Center for Mental Health (PCMH) in an adult outpatient mental health clinic. At PCMH, I see clients, whose struggles are just as diverse as their backgrounds. I have worked with people dealing with an array of issues, including depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, childhood abuse, trauma, substance abuse, sexual addiction, and a variety of external life stressors.
Throughout my work at PCMH, I have utilized a variety of therapeutic techniques, cultivating my skills in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Mindfulness, psychodynamic theory and sex therapy interventions. I continue to draw on these modalities and integrate acceptance- and compassion-based psychotherapies to form my unique clinical approach.
Post Graduate Training:
- Trial-Based Cognitive Therapy – November 2015 – expected completion March 2016
- Sex Therapy Postgraduate Training Institute of New York – March 2014 – October 2015
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Behavioral Tech, LLC – November 2013
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy, Ackerman Institute for the Family – July 2013
- American Society of Sex Educators, Counselors, and Social Workers
- National Association of Social Workers
To schedule an appointment, CLICK HERE.